Weidmuller WPD Power Distribution Blocks
A safe and comfortable connection in systems and housings, even in confined spaces.
Often, the power fed into plants and machines has to be distributed further to supply additional consumers, such as motors. Naturally, this process should be as secure and efficient as possible. But because we are using ever larger wire cross-sections and are striving to take up as little space as possible, the demands placed on distribution blocks are growing.
Weidmuller WPD distribution blocks are used in all situations where power is supplied and distributed. Thanks to their high level of clarity and user-friendly design, they help you to implement a fast, efficient and space-saving power supply.
Thanks to their unique echelon form and the offset position of the screw heads, WPD distribution blocks allow for secure and convenient connecting in plants and enclosures where space is tight, irrespective of the level selected.
- Features built-in joiners that gang blocks to create multiple phase combinations
- Compact design reduces real estate compared to distribution assemblies from component terminals
- 600V, 30 – 310A, AWG 14 – 3/0
- Temperature Rating: Max. 130° Celsius
- Aluminum/Copper Wire approved to UL486E
Clear Top Covers
- Provide a clear visual of wire termination and bussing configurations
Ease of Installation
- Multiple pole bussing is possible with insulated bus bars (2 and 3 pole)
- Easily attach to DIN-rail or direct mounting surfaces